We offer technical services of water samples collection and chemistry and biology laboratorial tests, but also studies, consultancy and technical support to meet environmental obligations.
We highlight the following tests:
- Dissolved oxygen/temperature vertical profiles in lakes and reservoir;
- Secchi Depth;
- MIn situ tests – pH, conductivity, alkalinity, carbon dioxide, dissolved oxygen, residual chlorine, temperature, redox potential, salinity and groundwater level;
- Continuous measurement of pH and conductivity;
- Continuous measurement of physical/chemical parameters using buoys/parametric probes;
- Hydromorphological assessmentof rivers - River Habitat Survey (RHS), certified technicians.
We perform chemical and biological tests:
- Classical methods – potentiometry, volumetry, gravimetry, thermometry and conductimetry;
- Instrumental methods – chromatography, VIS/UV absorption spectrometry, atomic absorption spectrometry and high temperature combustion;
- Identification, quantification and phytoplankton biovolume;
- Toxicity tests.