Commissioning. EDP LABELEC provides technical assistance
Technical assistance works for the commissioning of the 66 / 30 kV Muxía
Based on the frame agreement between EDP Labelec and EDP Renewables (EDPR), the Department of Qualification & Inspections of EDP Labelec proceed with the technical assistance works for the commissioning of the 66 / 30 kV Muxía (Spain) wind farm substation. The works were performed between July 09-13 and August 06-10 of the present year.
The main objective of this work is to verify and ensure that the protection and automation systems from the substation are in compliance with the international and EDPR regulations and standards. As a good practice after the erection works and before the startup the following tests and verifications were performed:
- Site inspection and supervision;
- Cold commissioning of LV (Low Voltage), MV (Medium Voltage) and HV (High Voltage) transformer switchgear;
- Loop testing and wire checking;
- Electrical and Logical Interlock checking;
- Functional Tests;
- Supervision of Secondary current and voltage circuits verification tests;
- Performance of Protection Functions tests;
- Follow-up of dispatch and Human-Machine Interface (HMI) tests.
The 66 / 30 kV Muxía substation is composed by two HV transformer panels and two HV 66 kV lines connected to the Vimianzo substation from the local DSO (Unión Fenosa Distribución) and. The MVlevel (30 kV) is composed by 2 MV independent switchboards. The MV busbar #1 (Muxía 1) have connection to 4 (four) incomer generator lines, 1 (one) Auxiliary Services Transformer (AST) and 1 (one) capacitor bank cubicle.
The MV busbar #2 (Muxía 2) is composed by 2 (two) incomer generator lines, 1 (one) Auxiliary Services Transformer and 1 (one) capacitor bank cubicle.